Description / Working Principle
Core Stirring Paddle:
The patented internal kneading planetary propeller adopts the integrated molding process of 3D printing investment casting and CNC multi-axis linkage compound processing (turning-grinding-polishing), and the more optimized cross-sectional shape has lower resistance and lower energy consumption. 4-5 times more efficient than ordinary paddles (compared to ordinary pentagonal twist paddles).
1. The gears are all carburized and quenched with high-quality alloy steel, the ring gear is surface-hardened with high-quality alloy steel, and all gears are ground.
2. The planet carrier and bearing seat are welded with cast steel or high-carbon steel and annealed to eliminate stress. The box and planet carrier are optimized to make the bearing capacity higher.
3. A high degree of modular design can standardize many basic parts, which is more economical in mass production, effectively reduces inventory, and improves supply speed.
4. Adopt roller bearings with appropriate specifications, and the bearings on the stressed parts adopt imported brands.
5. The radial skeleton oil seal is used for both the planetary shaft and the dispersed shaft, and the double-sleeve pressure-resistant oil seal is used for the radially loaded shaft.
6. A wealth of accessories is optional and it can be combined with other products of our company to form a production line system with more functions.
◎Polymer lithium-ion battery fluid ◎Liquid lithium-ion battery fluid ◎Electronic electrode paste ◎Polyurethane sealant ◎Silicone sealant ◎Adhesive ◎Mold glue ◎Anaerobic adhesive ◎Cosmetics ◎Ink ◎Pigment ◎Ointment ◎Electronics ◎Chemical industry ◎Food ◎Pharmaceuticals ◎Building materials ◎Pesticide
Processing of products with very high viscosities
Homogeneous mixing of a wide variety of components
Extremely short mixing times for very high-quality results
Product-specific mixing and dispersing elements
Direct measurement of product temperature via rotating thermosensor
Variable speed and independent dispersion drive
Vacuum-tight and explosion-proof models for option
From laboratory-scale to large production-scale machines
Easily exchangeable mixing tools
|Model No.||Vessel Parameters||Stirring||Dispersing||Rated Power||Pressure||Dimensions||Weight|
|Designed Volume||Effective Volume||Drive Power|
|Rotating Speed (rpm)||Drive Power|
|AC380V/kW||MPa||L*W*H (mm)||(kg, appr.)|
LONGLY - Your Trusted EPC Contractor for Complete Production Lines & Entire Plants (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction)
We cover the whole process chain of wet grinding and dispersing. Depending on your product and needs, we can design, plan and build your specific solution.
Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) is an inorganic compound with the formula LiFePO4. It is a gray, red-grey, brown or black solid that is insoluble in water. The material has attracted attention as a component of lithium iron phosphate batteriesLearn More+
Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), sometimes known as zirconia or zirconium oxide, is a white crystalline oxide of zirconium. Its most naturally occurring form, with a monoclinic crystalline structure, is the mineral baddeleyite. Also known as “ceramic steel”Learn More+