Under the action of high pressure, the material in the liquid state passes through the homogeneous parts to produce a variety of forces (cavitation effect, shear force, impact effect, etc.) to interact, causing a series of changes in the physical and structural properties of the material, and finally to achieve a homogeneous and refined effect.
Users can adjust the working pressure and homogenization times of the high-pressure homogenizer according to actual needs to achieve the desired homogenization effect.
Biology, medicine, food, chemical industry, cell disruption, drink homogenization, fine chemical industry, preparation of liposomes, fat emulsions, nanosuspensions, microemulsions, lipid microspheres, emulsions, dairy products, large infusions, dyes, solar panels coatings, conductive coatings, and other products.
1. It can work continuously under high pressure for a long time;
2. the parts in contact with materials are made of high-quality stainless steel and oxide ceramics.
3. The sealing ring is custom-processed with imported materials, with a unique structure and long service life.
4. The high-pressure parts are uniquely designed and easy to maintain.
5. The homogeneous parts are processed by diamond or other super hard materials, which have the advantages of long service life and good processing effect.
6. It adopts a touch screen and manual control and is equipped with various safety measures, which are safe and reliable.
(According to the different needs of customers, the temperature and water cooling device can be added).
(per Hour )
LONGLY - Your Trusted EPC Contractor for Complete Production Lines & Entire Plants (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction)
We cover the whole process chain of wet grinding and dispersing. Depending on your product and needs, we can design, plan and build your specific solution.
Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) is an inorganic compound with the formula LiFePO4. It is a gray, red-grey, brown or black solid that is insoluble in water. The material has attracted attention as a component of lithium iron phosphate batteriesLearn More+
Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), sometimes known as zirconia or zirconium oxide, is a white crystalline oxide of zirconium. Its most naturally occurring form, with a monoclinic crystalline structure, is the mineral baddeleyite. Also known as “ceramic steel”Learn More+