Output Fineness: 200 nm-2 μm
Zirconia Bead Size: 0.2-1.4mm
Separation System: Screen Separator
Grinding Structure (System): Pin
1. R & D equipment, suitable for formula technology verification and difficult academic research in colleges and universities, scientific research institutions, and enterprise laboratories;
2. Capable of milling down materials to 200nm-2μm;
3. Represent the advanced level of materials wet grinding technology experiment;
4. Compatible with various solvent formulations and experimental requirements for the new materials process performance;
5. The performance, and production capacity can be accurately scaled up from small lab trial to large-scale production;
6. Available for viscosity < 30,000 CPS.
Ceramic Inks, Thermal Transfer Inkjet, Nano Pigments, Magnetic Materials, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Pharma, Electronic Paste, Alumina Materials, Zirconium Silicate Materials, Non-metallic Mineral Powders, Cosmetics, Other New Nanomaterials
|Model No.||Chamber Effective Volume|
LONGLY - Your Trusted EPC Contractor for Complete Production Lines & Entire Plants (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction)
We cover the whole process chain of wet grinding and dispersing. Depending on your product and needs, we can design, plan and build your specific solution.
Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) is an inorganic compound with the formula LiFePO4. It is a gray, red-grey, brown or black solid that is insoluble in water. The material has attracted attention as a component of lithium iron phosphate batteriesLearn More+
Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), sometimes known as zirconia or zirconium oxide, is a white crystalline oxide of zirconium. Its most naturally occurring form, with a monoclinic crystalline structure, is the mineral baddeleyite. Also known as “ceramic steel”Learn More+